FREE ADMISSION ON DECEMBER 22 & 23!
4:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Be the first to see the San Francisco Zoo at night under magical holiday lights. Rock around the spectacular 30-foot Christmas tree at Entry Village, then follow the sparkling path lined with twinkling animal topiaries and glistening garlanded trees. Sing along to seasonal entertainment on every corner! Pick up a hot toddy, apple cider or cocoa at the Leaping Lemur Café, then swing by the Primate Discovery Center's Monkey Business Shop for some sparkling glow toys. Explore the magic of Candy Land and watch the kids create adorable holiday crafts before you all join the penguin party and reindeer romp. Come for the day, stay for the lights!
Additional highlights on 12/22 will include:
- Chorageous Bell Ringers, Wildlife Connections Shop
- Free Carousel Rides
- Fireside Photos with Wally the Penguin, Lemur Cafe
- Magic by David Miller, Lemur Cafe
- Live Bats from NorCal Bats, Pachyderm Building
- Jingle Bats Craft Station, Pachyderm Building
- Singer Joel Schick, Lemur Cafe
- The Piedmont Troubadours, PG& E Main Stage
- El Camino High School Dancers, PG&E Main Stage
- Dr. Elmo of "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer" and His Reindeer Band, PG&E Main Stage
- The Zoograss Boys, Main Stage
Admission to Zoo Lights is $5 on 26, 27, 28, 29, 30; Free for SFZS Members.
Rain or Shine. Free valet. Zoo lot parking $5.
Thank you to all who made Zoo Lights possible:
Bob Weir and Tri Studios
Carlton Christmas Trees
Cresco Equipment Rentals
Disher Music and Sound
Polarity Post Production
Straus Family Creamery
Twentieth Century Fox