Boo at the Zoo
11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Bring your family to Boo at the Zoo for incredible thrills and chills! Roam the Zoo in search of candy, see special animal enrichment, create take-home crafts, take your picture with Casper the Friendly Ghost and much more.
- NEW! Stop in to see the Nature Connects Lego exhibit inside the Pachyderm Building
- Candy Treat Stations located throughout the Zoo: Nature Trail, Giraffe Barn, Greenie's Conservation Corner, Hippo, Grizzly Gulch, Australian Walkabout
- Make-a-Memory take-home crafts
- Pumpkin Stomp & Chomp: Watch the animals enjoy tasty holiday-themed treats and wellness activities
- Haunted Nature Trail
- Creepy Crawly Critter Adventures at the Insect Zoo
All activities are free with paid San Francisco Zoo admission: Kids wearing costumes get $1 off admission. Members get in free every day. For questions, please call 415-753-7080, or email Danny Latham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that the Zoo requests that trick-or-treaters not wear rubber masks as they may frighten the animals.