Boo at the Zoo
11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Bring your family to Boo at the Zoo on October 25 and 26 for some festive and safe Halloween fun! Roam the Zoo in search of candy, see special animal enrichment, create take-home crafts, watch live entertainment, take your picture with Casper the Friendly Ghost, and much more.
- NEW! Stop in to see the Nature Connects LEGO bricks exhibit inside the Pachyderm Building
- Locate candy treat stations throughout the Zoo
- Peek at some creepy animals on a “Spooky Specimens” Wild Walk! Register for either day through our calendar page.
- Marvel at the magic shows
- Create Halloween crafts
- Enjoy the Pumpkin Stomp & Chomp: Watch the animals enjoy tasty holiday-themed treats and wellness activities
- Brave the Haunted Nature Trail
- Have a Creepy Crawly Critter Adventure at the Insect Zoo
- Blow off some steam in Castle-Themed Bounce Houses on the Playfield Lawn
- Watch the puppet shows
All activities are free with paid San Francisco Zoo admission. Kids wearing costumes* get $1 off admission. Don't forget, Members get in free every day. For questions, please call 415-753-7080, or email Danny Latham at email@example.com.
* Please note that the Zoo requests that trick-or-treaters not wear rubber masks as they may frighten the animals.
Pumpkin Stomp & Chomp Schedule
10:15 Red panda
11:00 Ground hornbill
11:00 Chimpanzees, North Grotto
11:30 Grizzly bears
11:30 Black rhino
12:00 Great hornbill
12:30 Francois langurs
1:00 Lion House
2:15 Asian rhino
2:30 Snow leopard
3:00 Red-rumped agouti