Happy Zoo Year from the San Francisco Zoo!
We hope that you had a wonderful holiday season and that you are happy and healthy in the New Year. 2017 brings new opportunities to rediscover your 100-acre park, living classroom and Zoo, including checking off each of the Top 10 Things To Do at SF Zoo!
1. Get an up-close look at grizzly bears foraging for food at the 10:30 feeding
2. Take a ride on the Little Puffer Steam Train and Dentzel Carousel
3. Pet goats and sheep at the Family Farm
4. Go behind the scenes and learn insider information on a Wild Walk
5. Watch animal keepers hand-feed the largest breeding colony of Magellanic penguins at 10:30 and 3:30
6. See spectacular giraffe during the Keeper Talk and feeding the the giraffe barn
7. Burn off energy at the amazing Elinor Friend Playground, with play structures for all ages and abilities
8. Look out for free-flying birds inside the South American Tropical Rainforest & Aviary
9. Explore one of San Francisco's few remaining earthquake shacks and learn the history at Greenie's Conservation Corner
10. Immerse yourself in the largest open-air lemur exhibit in the world