Thank you to our generous corporate donors for their valued support. For questions about corporate sponsorship, call 415-753-7173 ext 3 or e-mail DebH@sfzoo.org.
Corporate Membership Program
A Corporate Membership at the San Francisco Zoo is a meaningful way to give back to the community, create a positive corporate image, demonstrate social responsibility, and deliver valued benefits to your employees, clients, and company.
Annual benefits for all corporate levels include:
- Company name on the Donor Board in Entry Village, where 1 million visitors enter the Zoo.
- Invitations to special events
Additional benefits by membership level*:
- “Renew The Zoo” day for up to 250 employees
- 2 Tickets to ZooFest Gala
- 2 VIP Zoo tours for group of 10 guests
- 200 general one-day admission Zoo passes
- 20 Zoo annual Membership VIP cards
- “Renew The Zoo” day for up to 100 employees
- 1 VIP Zoo tour for group of 10 guests
- 100 general one-day admission Zoo passes
- 10 Zoo annual Membership VIP cards
- “Renew The Zoo” day for up to 50 employees
- 50 general one-day admission Zoo passes
- 6 Zoo annual Membership VIP cards
- “Renew The Zoo” day for up to 25 employees
- 25 general one-day admission Zoo passes
- 2 Zoo annual Membership VIP cards
*Benefits subject to change based on availability.
- Permanent Naming Opportunities, Exhibit Sponsorship and Special Campaigns
Unique on-site recognition, including opportunities to name specific exhibits and other spaces, is available.
- Client Entertainment and Employee Recognition
The Zoo offers recreational and educational opportunities to your employees, clients, and company. Corporate Family Day offers free admission and rides on the Carousel and Little Puffer steam train to all employees and their family members on a chosen day.
This program engages employee-volunteers in a morning of planting, weeding and general clean-up of Zoo grounds, followed in the afternoon by free admission for family members to enjoy the Zoo.
- In-Kind Gifts and Product Donations
Donations of animal food, utility vehicles, medical equipment and other products and services offset the Zoo’s operating costs and are thankfully received and recognized.
Corporate Sponsor Inquiry