- PLAN YOUR VISIT
Tickets and Info
Animals and Exhibits
Donations and Membership
Education and Conservation
The Zoo is currently closed until further notice due to regional health mandates. Thank you for your continued support.
At this time, all online reservation have been cancelled. Once we are cleared to re-open safely, tickets purchased in advance may be rescheduled without penalty. Members may rebook new dates once they become available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The safety guidelines located on this page will be re-instituted upon re-opening.
• All tickets must be purchased and reserved in advance online.
• All tickets must be purchased online for specified entrance time, and must be redeemed during that time.
Your entire party needs to be present to enter the Zoo.
• There are a limited number of reservations available per day. Check back if you aren't able to make a reservation.
• Members must make a reservation for a time and date as well and will be issued a FREE admission ticket.
• For information on our rainy day policy see the Reopening FAQ's.
• CityPASS ticket holders will receive the next available time upon arrival and do not need advance reservations.
Present your CityPASS ticket at Zoo entry. Learn more about CityPASS.
• Guests planning to park in the Zoo's parking lot need to purchase a pre-paid parking ticket prior to your visit.
• Disabled guests can still park for free with a disabled placard. You do not need to pre-purchase parking.
• No in and out privileges.
• The zoo will not be accepting any cash. Apple Pay, Google Pay and credit card transactions only.
• Face coverings are required for all staff and visitors except children age 2 and under at all times.
• Please maintain a six-foot distance between your group and others when waiting.
• Face coverings are required for anyone over the age of 2. Anyone who has a written exemption from a healthcare
provider based on a disability, medical condition, or other condition that prevents them from wearing a face covering
does not need to wear a mask. You will receive a bracelet when you arrive.
• If you are feeling ill or have a cough or fever, please visit another time after you get better.
• No in and out privileges.
• Please follow the "rules of the road" on pathways, walk on the right and pass on the left.
• Stay safely behind red lines and avoid touching high contact surfaces.
• Take out food service is available, with indoor seating currently closed. Check here for more details.
• Outdoor pop-up Gift Shops will be available.
• Most restrooms are open, water fountains are closed.
• We have increased our cleaning and disinfecting protocols per CDC Guidelines.
• Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the park.
• Limited attendance to 50% of the Zoo's capacity to maintain social distancing
OUTDOOR ANIMAL AREAS ARE OPEN WITH SELECTED WINDOW VIEWINGS CLOSED. CLOSED AREAS INCLUDE:
• South American Tropical Rainforest and Aviary
• Great Ape Passage Indoor Dayroom
• Lion House Indoor Viewing is closed but you can see the big cats in their outdoor yards
• California Conservation Corridor
• Insect Zoo
• Family Farm
• Dentzel Carousel
• Eleanor Friend Playground
• Sculpture Learning Plaza